How Chiropractic Will Help You Get Your Life Back
In my 25 years of being a chiropractor, I have noticed a trend with a lot of the people I take care of and that I talk to.
They are all concerned with the same things.
And I will admit to you…
I am also concerned with these things as well.
I am in my (very) early 50’s. And I see people in their 50’s, 60’s and 70’s who are NOT flourishing. They are struggling. I’m not going to be one of those people. I plan to live a life full of vitality for a very long time.
I have dedicated my professional life as a chiropractor to solving these problems for myself but also offering these solutions to my patients. And my patients live better, more vibrant lives because of the solutions I offer. I’ll get to that later.
So what are the biggest issues people age 35-60 (give or take a few years) are dealing with?
1. They just don’t feel as good as they would like to feel.
- They have pain in their body that keep them hurting throughout the day.
- They sleep like crap every night.
- They are overwhelmed by stress and struggle to deal with it.
- They have no energy.
- They suffer from other health issues, like headaches, sinus problems, digestive disorders, male/female related stuff…I could go on an on.
- Maybe they take some or even a lot of medications, and they are wondering if they will have to take them for the rest of their lives.
- They just want to feel better and be healthier.
If you are in this age bracket, I’m guessing there’s a good chance that I have just described some of the things you are going through. Well, read until the end, because I am here to offer HOPE.
2. They can’t do all of the things:
- They love to do. Hobbies, fun things, time with family and friends…their physical limitations are keeping them from fully living life.
- They need to do. Some of these people are even struggling with doing the things they HAVE to do to take care of themselves and their families.
- They really want to be able to have fun again. Or work a full day without having to pop pills to get through it.
- They just want their lives back.
Again, hold tight because as you’ll learn in a minute, everyday I help people get back to doing the things they love to do and need to do.
3. They’re busy. They have no time to do things to help themselves.
This one really hits close to home for me. My wife Katherine and I have 2 teenage boys who both are very active in sports. And our weeks are FULL from sunup until sundown. And I often struggle to find time to do things to help me get healthier and feel better.
But I figure it out. I PRIORITIZE my health and well-being. And I seek out places that put an emphasis on CONVENIENCE and are easy to do business with. (Note: this is how I run my business – more on that in a minute)
4. Lastly, these people are CONCERNED about the future. They see what their parents and/or grandparents are like.
They don’t want to be in that shape when they get older. They want a better future. One that isn’t filled with drugs and decline.
But they might not have an idea of what to do or where to start.
And this is where I come into the picture…
You see, I’m a chiropractor.
And what a chiropractor actually does is probably a little different than what you think.
I don’t “crack” people to get rid of their pain. (although, when they have normal function restored, often pain will resolve)
My job as a chiropractor is to help RESTORE normal function in my patients by giving chiropractic adjustments.
And when normal function is restored, a much healthier and vibrant person is the result.
People who get chiropractic care from me at my office, Foothills Chiropractic, experience a few things:
- They often feel better than they have in years or even decades.
- They are able to get back to doing the things they love to do. And need to do.
- Because we are one of the most convenient offices anywhere, and we have a “no appointment needed” policy, and our visits usually only take a few minutes…they can get chiropractic care without having to schedule it and move their schedules around to fit it in.
- They have less concern about the future. Regular ongoing chiropractic care is one of the BEST things a person can do for their health. And it’s one of the best things you can do for your FUTURE SELF.
In short, chiropractic will help you get your life back.
It would be a really wise decision to check my office, Foothills Chiropractic, in Travelers Rest, SC out. It might very well change your life.
Free Download: 6 Tips to Reduce Stress NOW!
- Do you spend most of your days in an overstressed state?
- Find out 6 simple and easy things you can start doing TODAY that will have a massive impact on your stress level
- A 30 second exercise that you can do every hour to instantly lower your stress
- The mental state you NEED to be in as often as possible that will reduce your stress
- A simple reminder hack to make it so you never forget to do these things to help with your stress