Join Our Team
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PART-TIME FRONT DESK ASSISTANT AND SOCIAL MEDIA DYNAMO!
Hey – this Dr. Mike Geran, owner and chiropractor at Foothills Chiropractic in Travelers Rest
Are you someone who is:
- High Energy
- Do you have an outgoing “Personality-forward” personality type?
- Do you have a great sense of humor?
- Are you tech savvy? – especially with Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Do you tend to have a more natural and health-conscious lifestyle?
- Are you looking for about 12-16 hours of really engaging work per week, with opportunity to potentially grow into a larger role with us?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then read on. We may have the perfect position for you!
We are looking for someone to help us grow our office by helping us do internal and external marketing, as well as help with patient flow at times.
Starting pay will be $17-18/hour with metrics-based bonuses and opportunity for raises.
We are a growing, busy, family-oriented chiropractic office. And we are looking to hire someone who has a passion to help people in our community get healthierr. We are a long-term wellness care office in need of help with our marketing systems. It would be helpful, but not essential, that you have some understanding of and affinity for chiropractic care.
Our office is the exact opposite of a stuffy office. You will never see me in a white clinic jacket. You will never see me in a suit or even wearing a tie, unless I’m going to a funeral or wedding. We are a laid-back and fun office but we take health and healing very seriously. I am basically a 12-year old boy trapped in an adult body, who happens to be an amazing healer.
I am looking for someone who is high energy, driven, outgoing, organized and not afraid to push me (even though I will be your boss) to get stuff done for our office.
Some of the duties would include:
- Helping to run in-office events and workshops
- Helping to build and manage relationships in the community
- Doing internal and external marketing videos at local businesses with me
- Light video editing
- Posting content to all social media platforms
- Helping to build automated marketing sequences
- Create graphics
- Capture videos of me and pictures in action in the office
- Collecting patient Testimonials
- Eventually you will run our front desk and patient flow on
- Wednesdays (our main assistant Haley has a baby and is unable to be here on Wednesdays)
- Among other duties that will come up…
A really great perk – free chiropractic care for you and your family while you are working with us!
For the right person, this job will be amazing. And a lot of fun.
You will mostly work directly with me, but you will also be working on projects with our Front Desk Rock Star, Haley. And you’ll get to know my wife, Katherine, who is busy with her own business and with our sons.
The position will start at 12-16 hours per week with room to grow into a larger role with us. Pay will start at $18/hour with incentivized bonuses. Eventually, this position could evolve into more like 20-30 hours. Some of the hours will be in person, some of the tech work could possibly be done remotely as well.
If this sounds like you, and you want to apply, here is what we need from you:
A short (less than 5 minutes) video introducing yourself and telling us how you feel like you express the above qualities. Also, and I know this sounds crazy, tell us your favorite movie and your favorite personal development book. We do not need your resumé, just send us the video.
We will be reviewing these and setting up interviews in the coming weeks.
Pro tip: it would be cool if you did a little light editing and privately posted the video on YouTube or Vimeo. If you don’t have an account on those platforms, don’t sweat it. You can also just email us the video file or put it into google drive. But if you use YouTube or Vimeo, put the video on one of those.
The big reason we want you to do a video is that this position will entail A LOT of video content editing and social media posting. Plus it will give my wife Katherine and I as well as Haley a chance to get to know you a little bit more than what a resume would tell us.
Please send us your video to email@example.com.
To get a feel for our office, check us out at www.trchiro.com. You can also look us up on social media channels as well.
223-A N POINSETT HWY, TRAVELERS REST, SC, 29690